There are so many signs given in the Bible for Christians to know that we are close to the end. Many signs in the Bible are what I call the increasing signs. They are things that have always been but will explode in the last days. We have an Increasing instability of nature which will only worsen especially during the Tribulation, Increasing lawlessness and violence, Increasing immorality, Increasing materialism, Increasing influence of Humanism, Increasing use of drugs, Increasing blasphemy, Increasing paganism, Increasing despair, Increasing knowledge, Increasing travel, Increasing apostasy of the Church, Increasing attacks on Jesus, Increasing attacks on the Bible, Increasing persecution of Christians, Increasing occultism, Increasing famine and Increasing pestilence. These are a few of many.
I think it's clear to most in touch Christians that the bottom line message of the signs is that we are living on borrowed time. There is one crucial question I would ask everyone reading this post, “Are you ready?” Are you ready for the return of Jesus? When He comes, will He be your Blessed Hope or your Holy Terror?
It will be one or the other, for God is determined to deal with sin, and He does so with either grace or wrath (John 3:36). If you have put your faith in Jesus as your Lord and Savior, then you are under God’s grace. Your sins have been forgiven and forgotten, and you can look forward with confidence to that glorious day when Jesus will appear in the heavens.
If you want to be saved:
1. Realize what you are: "ALL have SINNED" You are a sinner.
2. Realize the consequences for sin: "The WAGES of sin is DEATH" Your will be cast into the lake of fire for eternity. that is the second death.
3. Realize a gift has been provide: "The GIFT of God is ETERNAL LIFE through Jesus Christ." Jesus shed His blood on the cross to pay for our sin.
4. Realize you must receive that gift by faith: "For by GRACE are you saved through FAITH."
6. Example Prayer: God, I realize that I am a sinner on my way to hell. God, I am sorry for my sins and ask that you forgive me. I believe Jesus died for me and I ask you in His name to save me. Amen! (just saying those words will not save you but asking in FAITH (Believing) will. So, pray believing that God will save you if you ask
7. Realize you just became a child of God: "WHOSOEVER calls upon the name of the Lord SHALL BE SAVED."
If you prayed that prayer or similar, welcome to the FAMILY OF GOD!